Sunday, November 14, 2010

Aaaahhhhhhhhh

I spend a lot of my time on this blog when I am very angry and frustrated... Let's talk about today:

The kids and I got up, had breakfast, and they actually played nicely for a really long time and I got in over four hours of work done. I promised to have a project done by Monday and didn't realize how long it was actually going to take. Then we went to the park and played (it is only 0 degrees celcius here which is Incredible for Winnipeg in November!) came home and we are watching the original Flipper movie from 1963. A is loving it and Z is playing with his trains. And they are both Behaving! And being sweet and lovely. The house has been clean for over 24 hours, and I am enjoying my children.

I just wanted to let you all know that there are good times with them. At four and two years old, those good times are few and far between, but I am going to enjoy every minute of them when they happen.

On that note: I am off to enjoy my children for as long as it may last!

No comments:

Post a Comment